[Openmcl-devel] more bugs on Linux/AMD64
eric.marsden at free.fr
Thu Jul 13 17:02:32 EDT 2006
SBCL still doesn't build with OpenMCL on AMD64, for some obscure
reason that I haven't figured out. Here are some bugs extracted from
Paul Dietz's ansi-test suite, that is distributed with GCL.
* (code-char 256) signals an error but should return NIL
* (>= (sqrt 682223840097443425701178572245775373)
returns NIL but should be T. (Also true for certain other bignums.)
* (typep (make-sequence '(vector (signed-byte 33)) 1 :initial-element 0)
'(vector (signed-byte 33)))
returns NIL but should be T.
* (macrolet ((%m (&whole (m a b) c d) `(quote (,m ,a ,b ,c ,d))))
(%m 1 2))
should return (%m 1 2 1 2) but signals an error (see 184.108.40.206.2)
* I notice that floating point overflow and underflow detection
default to off, at least on my system. Should stuff be expected to
break if (set-fpu-mode :underflow t) is used?
More information about the Openmcl-devel