[Openmcl-devel] CCL 1.5 is still (again?) copy paste challenged
ralex at cs.colorado.edu
Fri Apr 23 16:37:42 UTC 2010
- new hemlock window
- type two words "apple orange"
- select second word, e.g., double click
- move cursor to end of orange
- delete "orange" char by char using delete key
- result "apple ange" should be "apple orange"
It appears that delete has side effects to clip board. Did we not have this problem before. I could not find the ticket. Should I submit this?
Prof. Alexander Repenning
University of Colorado
Computer Science Department
Boulder, CO 80309-430
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openmcl-devel